Training and educating the youth of Philadelphia's River Wards and surrounding neighborhoods in the beautiful game.
To help achieve our mission, the Board of the Riverwards F.C. provides a Codes of Conduct for all Club players, parents and coaches. These Codes express our core values and goals. Click here to read them - and in turn, learn about us.
About RiverWards F.C. & our By-Laws
The RiverWards Football Club is a legally organized non-profit entity incorporated under the Nonprofit Corporation Law of 1988 and is organized exclusively for educational and charitable purposes, within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3). We are dedicated to the growth and promotion of the game of soccer and our principal purposes are as follows:
1) To govern, promote and further develop the game of soccer;
2) Teach and train soccer players, coaches and administrators;
3) Promote sportsmanship and develop leadership;
4) Develop physical fitness and mental alertness; and
5) Provide an enjoyable recreational activity in a safe environment.
Click here to read the RiverWards F.C. By-Laws and learn all about our Club, objectives, organizational structure and operating procedures.